Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Baskets and Another Market

We are having a beautiful wet and lazy Sunday here in the stunning Upper Murray. It is one of those days where you just want to curl up with a movie or a good book. I thought about making some more soap after I got out all the hearts and cupcakes yesterday to see how many gift baskets I could make up with them and discovering that I did not have as many as I thought but I need to ring my neighour and on farm butcher to get some more fat to render down, I am also low on olive oil, and coconut oil. The coconut oil is easy it is in the supermarket fridge. The olive oil is a bit harder as Dot has been very ill for quite a while. Thankfully she is slowly recovering. Alan has been spending a lot of time at her bedside, I think this time has been harder for him than her. Hence I have not felt like chasing up olive oil. So no soap making for me today. But Kath decided, well I decided for her, that she should make me some recycled paper baskets for our soap gift packs. I already have an order for 5 of them, so I had better get moving. I did take some photos but I am not on my computer and this laptop does not want to load them. So they will have to wait a bit.

Next weekend is the Upper Murray Farmers Market, hopefully the weather will be fine for it. And I hope we see lots of visitors to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment